What is Tickle Lipo
Tickle lipo, also known as custom acoustic liposuction, is a relatively new procedure that results in less pain and a faster recovery time than traditional liposuction. Doctors use an innovative new technique that is considered one of the safest ways to perform the treatment on the market today. The procedure has been used by doctors in Europe for several years, and the FDA has recently approved the treatment for use in the United States. It can be used on almost any part of the body including the stomach, chest, buttocks, waist, hips, thighs, neck, back, face, chin, and ankles.
How Does It Work?
- When doctors use tickle lipo, they insert a cannula, or small tube, just under the skin at the targeted area. These tubes vibrate at approximately 10 Hz, which whips and ultimately liquefies the unwanted fat under the skin. At the same time, the cannula pulls the liquefied fat out of the body. Because the cannulas are powered by air, they do not create heat, which helps decrease the patient’s discomfort. This unique feature is what makes tickle liposuction the safest and most comfortable lipo treatment currently available.
What Are The Advantages Over Traditional Liposuction?
- In addition to being more comfortable for the patient, tickle lipo also has many other advantages over traditional methods. There is no need for general anesthesia, which results in a faster recovery time for patients. Because the cannula does not use heat, this means that the fat pulled from the body can be reused later in other cosmetic procedures, such as buttock or breast enhancement. Also, the cannulas can be customized to the needs of the patient, and the process can be used on areas of the body that traditional liposuction may not be able to treat.
Who Qualifies for Tickle Lipo?
- Any adult who desires less body fat and a firmer appearance can elect to undergo tickle lipo. However, doctors recommend that candidates have good skin elasticity. Because the treatment uses no heat, the collagen is not stimulated as much, which means the skin must be elastic enough to recover on its own.
How is the Procedure Performed?
- The doctor performing the procedure first applies a local anesthesia to numb the skin. Once the site has become numb, the cannula is inserted under the skin. The cannula is responsible for performing most of the work, as it liquefies the fat and removes it from the body. This process can take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour or more, depending on the amount of fat that needs to be removed. If the cannula senses a change in the density of tissue, it will automatically shut off, which results in a reduced risk of injury. After the procedure is over, most patients can return home almost immediately to begin recovery.
What Is The Recovery Process Like?
- Recovery from tickle lipo is very fast. Patients can resume normal day-to-day activities in just a few short days after the treatment. However, exercise is discouraged for the first few weeks, and patients should not use hot tubs for at least seven days. Depending on the individual needs of the patient, the doctor overseeing the recovery may have additional instructions.
What Are The Results of Tickle Lipo?
- Although results will vary among individuals, many patients who have undergone tickle liposuction have reported a more toned and slimmer appearance immediately after the treatment. Full results are typically realized within a few months, and in some cases, after as little as 30 days. A doctor will be able to provide more accurate expectations of results for each individual case.
Are There Any Risks?
- As with any medical procedure, there are always risks involved. However, the risks associated with tickle lipo are minimal. These include loose skin after the procedure or uneven fat distribution resulting in a lumpy appearance under the skin. In most cases, these problems can also be corrected by your doctor in subsequent appointments. It is far less risky than traditional liposuction.
Will My Insurance Cover It?
- Because it is considered a cosmetic procedure, most insurance companies will not cover tickle lipo. Many cosmetic surgeons will offer a payment plan option, however, if you want the treatment but are unable to afford the entire cost at once. Talk to your doctor’s billing specialist for more information.
At Tickle Lipo Review we have tried to create a place for people to come and learn about eye Tickle Liposuctions and find reviews from real people that have had the surgery. We hope you can learn much information from here as well as contribute if you have had the procedure yourself.
Please stop by http://www.ticleliporeviews.com/category/ to read reviews or use the contact page to get in touch