What is Tickle Lipo
- If you are looking for a new and innovative way to lose fat, consider liposuction. A more recent form of liposuction now available is called Tickle Lipo. The scientific name for this procedure is Nutational Custom Acoustic Liposuction (CAL). It is common around Europe, but it has found its way in the US and being offered at high end spas and doctor offices. It was first offered through Innovations Medical in the US.
Treatment of Tickle Lipo
- The treatment involves a non-heated insertion of a cannula that easily glides through the tissue and fat. It vibrates in such a direction, causing it to spin in a circular motion, giving a tickling sensation to the patient. The fat is broken into fragments making it easier for removal and safer for the areas being treated. There is less bruising and damage to muscles and nerves that might have been surrounded by fat.
Cost of Tickle Lipo
- There are plenty of Americans looking to get rid of unwanted fat, but what are they willing to pay for such treatments? Tickle Lipo cost is becoming popular among Americans. Because of the safer procedures done in the office, they are pulling out their savings and spending the money to have fat removed.
- So how much are you willing to spend on liposuction? Going with the newest technology such as Tickle Lipo will have higher costs. It is a highly recommended procedure because of its safety measures outweighing those of general liposuction procedures. On average, Americans are paying around $3,000 for tickle liposuction. Each facility will have their own pricing, and most will have to consult with you first before they can offer a price. The procedures include targeting different areas of the body, generating various price values. If you are looking to remove body fat from more than one area, the price goes up about $1,000 per number of areas targeted for fat removal.
- For example:
1 area will run around $3,000
2 areas will cost around $4,000
3 areas will cost around $5,000
- Getting liposuction does not require an anesthesiologist. You are awake the entire time, of course, with some local numbing. Since you are not put to sleep, the cost for Tickle Lipo is kept down. It is done within the local offices of doctors, so paying for a surgical center is out. You only pay for the direct procedure and time it takes to be done.
- Determining the price of this lipo procedure is based off the simple factor that everyone has a unique shape. Body fat is deposited in different areas for each individual, creating a unique consultation between you and the physician. The cost vary because of the natural fat deposit imposing either direct or indirect exposure to particular body areas, acting as danger zones. Physicians have to proceed with extra caution in the main part of the body as opposed to just removing fat from your legs or arms.
- If you are looking for a specific cost, you will have to directly contact a qualified physician’s office about the procedure. Most doctors providing this Tickle Lipo are highly qualified, however, location can determine a higher or lower cost. For instance, if you live in the Hollywood area, or want to get treatments there, the costs will match Hollywood prices, obviously a luxury pricing scale. Other places like Dallas, Florida, or New Jersey can be substantially lower in cost. It is all about the location.
- Whatever your reason for wanting to remove fat, there are options out there. Tickle Lipo is most recent and definitely deserves some credit for its safer procedures. If you were getting the procedure done, just think about how you would rather feel when you leave the office: in lots of pain that will take weeks to heal, or less pain that only takes days to heal? Is it worth it to you to pay $3,000 for liposuction? Think about it and how you want to feel when its over. You want to feel great knowing that the procedure went great too. It is something to brag about to your friends.
Do your research and locate a physician near you. Schedule a consult so that you can get the best price. If it takes going out of your area for cheaper prices, just be sure to check the physicians reviews.